1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- Deviant since Oct 27, 2005 - Omg almost 10 years! Time flies...D=
2. What does your username mean?
- Still thinking about changing it because I really don't like it anymore for years now...But it's coming from pamplemousse which means grapefruit in french. My real name is Clementine and a high school friend wanted to call me another name of citrus fruit so. Here is Pample!
3. Describe yourself in three words.
- Blonde, Antiquity lover, moaner
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
- owow no idea I deleted it years ago and don't even remember what it was! Probably a Balto fanart like this :
or Maya thing like that :
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- All kind of painting...There is so much beautiful things done with paint but it doesn't like me, I've always had problems with this medium!
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Mainly digital animals and people
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- I don't have a special one I love a lot of artists without being a fan. But I am really faithful to Orpheelin tracyjb
and others I don't have in mind x3
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- I've already met a lot of french people from dA but I definitly would love to met my dear DetectiveRJ
and french friends Kaedegirl
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- All the guys I met on dA and irl after some years of friendship changed my life in a way so I can't tell! Some of them became real close friends and still are, some aren't anymore but they did impact my life and made me what I am now
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Mechanical pencil <3
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- I can't draw anywhere else than at my desk. I need my very own cocoon to draw!
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- Not a specific memory but when I get a lot of really nice comments from a lot of people I don't even know, even people who don't watch me sometimes, on a deviation I am proud of. Simply when my art meets unexpected success I guess <3 As I got with
for exemple #DeviantArtistQuestionnaire